Our Client, a large international Bank, is looking for a dynamic individual to join as a Credit Analyst at the Ilford Branch. The
successful candidate will report to the Branch Head.
- Credit Pre Sanction Appraisal.
- Processing and analysing the loan proposal New/Renewal/Enhancement/BTL.
- Reviewing list of OD accounts overdue and sending to customer for submission of loan documents in case of expiry of loan facility
- Coordinating with customers for collection of information and reviewing them whether documents are in order.
- Coordinating with corporate office (Credit and credit admin department) for sending clarification for the loan proposals in
- Sending request to valuer for initiating valuation process.
- Follow up for compliance of Audit queries and sending to Corporate office.
- Preparing Disbursement note in case of Development Loans.
- Issuing DS1/DS3 for releasing the property charge.
- Assisting loan customers in case of any queries related to their accounts and rectifying by coordinating with IT.
- Sending request for Quantitative Surveyor Appointment.
- Follow up for legal documentation after post disbursement.
- Opening Loan Account
- Monitoring Accounts for Monthly Repayments.
- Miscellaneous work in branch as per need at that time as assigned by the Branch Head.
- Strong understanding and practical knowledge of credit background.
- 2+ years of credit experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, VLOOKUP etc.
- Problem solver-someone with high energy and curiosity
- Competitive Team player
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics.
- Should have a positive “can do" attitude combined with a flexible approach to the tasks required
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and ensures that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of
gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Candidates are selected for
interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting
For further information, please contact:
Enrico Castagnetti, Wintermann Search & Selection Limited
Mobile: +44 (0)7711 267500