Purpose / Context
- Working as part of a small team focusing on FX, Precious Metals, Fixed Income and Money Market funding products. This role will be
focused on the Precious Metals trading however as working within a small team the ability to cross train and support the other traders is a key requirement.
- Focusing on profitable and efficient Precious Metals trading and execution, for the bank and their customers taking into consideration
high levels of service and conduct at all times.
- Supporting the FX, MM and fixed income execution and trading.
- Helping to cross train member of the team in precious metals trading
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
Experience & Skills Required
- Understanding of the Precious metals market, products, liquidity and counterparty credit risk metrics and how to manage and hedge these
risks in the market.
- Good knowledge of the pricing mechanics of Precious Metals products and relevant factors impacting the pricing. Any knowledge of
geographical pricing arbitrage (i.e. China/London/New York pricing) is advantageous.
- Familiarity with other industrial and non-ferrous metals would be viewed favourably.
- Proficient with Excel, Bloomberg, Reuters and familiar with electronic dealing platforms such as Reuters FX, 360T, Tradeweb,
- At least 5 years working in the front office of a wholesale branch of foreign bank trading precious metals.
- University degree is essential and further professional qualifications are desirable.
- Attention to detail, hardworking and strong teamwork ethics approach to work.
- Ability to cross train and pick up new tasks and concepts quickly.
- Any experience with FX, MM and fixed income would be viewed favourably;
- Working knowledge of relevant regulatory issues (EMIR, Mifid II, etc)
Candidates must have an up to date UK/EU work permit
For further information, please contact:
Enrico Castagnetti, Wintermann Search & Selection Limited
Mobile: +44 (0)7711 267500