- Understanding and knowledge of UK banking financial system, Customer Duty of Care & Complaints Handling Process,
- Understanding the customers financial situation, providing options and solutions to help customers.
- Always ensuring fair outcomes, including for vulnerable customers. Dealing with some of the Bank’s more vulnerable customers and their
- Building rapport, empathising, and having meaningful conversations with customers to deliver excellent customer service
- Embracing learning, coaching and development to continuously improve your skills and capability
- Coaching and mentoring skills, Supervising other call centre employees.
- Sharing ideas to improve the customer service experience.
- Managing Call Centre Data, Reporting and suggest solutions as needed to resolve problems
What bank is looking for:
- Comfortable speaking with customers over the phone and asking questions on to gain a full understanding of customers
- Have an excellent standard of both spoken and written English as you will be helping customers with complex financial needs
- Making decisions considering the risk to the client and impact to the customer using guidance or advice where required
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements are adhered to through training and compliance
- This role would suit individuals who have experience of dealing with customers with complex needs, who may have worked previously in a
call centre environment, have first class communication skills and are able to complete work to a high standard. This is not an entry level role and some previous experience is essential – detailed
- Strong experience in a call centre customer service role…OR
- Proven experience in a clerical environment…OR
- In addition, we also need experience of using multiple computer systems and computer applications. Although full system training will
be provided, you need to be competent using a mouse and keyboard
- Experience of working in UK Banking environment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and ensures that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of
gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Candidates are selected for
interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting
For further information, please contact:
Enrico Castagnetti, Wintermann Search & Selection Limited
Mobile: +44 (0)7711 267500