Our client, a Global Banking Group, are currently searching for a Senior Manager for the Project & Infrastructure Finance Team. Details are below:-
Reports to: Head of Project & Infrastructure Finance
Principal Purpose of the Job:
To originate, execute and monitor project and infrastructure finance debt transactions, with a primary focus on UK and Ireland and a
secondary focus on the wider European market.
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Act as the first line of defence for the bank in risk mitigation on all transactions.
- Work as part of a small team leading on the origination and execution of new transactions for the Bank within the project and
infrastructure finance sector, including: -
- Preparation of pitches for arranging mandates;
- Structuring of transactions;
- Undertaking financial and technical due diligence reviews;
- Interrogation of financial models;
- Assisting with credit application preparation;
- Presenting transactions to credit committee; and
- Reviewing project documentation.
- To be actively engaged in developing and enhancing the Bank’s contacts in the market across sponsors, banks and advisors.
- To deputise for the Head of Project & Infrastructure Finance.
- Foster and maintain a positive working relationship with Credit Risk Department.
- Liaise with other areas of the Bank in London and the Branch network.
- To be fully conversant with the Bank’s AML/CDD/KYC requirements and collaborate with internal business partners to ensure transactions
are completed, funded and proactively managed; and
- Other tasks as directed by the Head of Project & Infrastructure Finance.
- An excellent understanding of the project and infrastructure market, including debt structures and transaction documentation across the
infrastructure and energy sectors including transportation infrastructure, renewables, Oil & Gas and Fibre Telecom, with a minimum of 8 -10 years of relevant origination experience;
- Track record of successful structuring and execution of complex debt transaction in the infrastructure sector;
- Previous experience of the Hybrid / Core+ infrastructure sector, relevant financing structures and key external parties would be an
- Existing professional network of contacts across sponsors, advisors and banks in the Project and Infrastructure market;
- Strong credit analysis and presentation skills;
- Ability to interrogate financial models;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Mandarin speaker would be preferable, but not mandatory.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer, and ensures that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of
gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Candidates are selected for
interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting
For further information, please contact:
Enrico Castagnetti, Wintermann Search & Selection Limited
Mobile: +44 (0)7711 267500