Purpose / Context
- The role of the Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking is to acquire, retain and expand relationships with customers we want to bank
within Corporate Banking. To maximise profitably by identifying customer needs first and then recommending appropriate solutions for the customer to consider and accept. To regularly meet with
customers and provide dedicated relationship management with accountability for Corporate banking development, service, risk and operational delivery. Credit risk assessment is a fundamental element
of this role.
- Building a network of business introducers in the local professional and business community, establish and maintain relationship with the Bank's target corporate customers in UK,
particularly in syndicated loan and large-scale project financing.
- Carry out product management, provide new product planning, identify new business opportunities and bolster new growth
- Organize marketing event to promote the corporate banking product and services to the local clients in the UK.
- Carry out Pre-loan investigation, credit procedure and after-loan management, the implementation of the trade financing business review
- Carry out corporate KYC and AML related work.
- In addition to these duties, the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties within his/her
capacity as necessary to meet the needs of the bank's business.
Experience & Skills Required:
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking or Business.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Financial Markets relationship manager in the UK.
- English is essential. A good knowledge of Mandarin is a plus but not essential.
- Excellent communication and marketing skills, and strong self-motivation.
- Must have a flexible approach to work and a willingness to work in a changeable environment.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Business or Corporate Banking
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Relationship Management
- A desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated
in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- Experience of making prompt and practical business decision, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking
responsibility for outcomes
- Experience of effectively using your knowledge of credit products, processes and risks to make fair and informed lending decisions that
meet customers' needs
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory
- A track record of effectively handling complex sales, to meet the needs of demanding customers, in a fair and ethical
Some international travel may be required to fulfil the duties of this position.
Candidates must have an up to date UK/EU work permit
For further information, please contact:
Enrico Castagnetti, Wintermann Search & Selection Limited
Mobile: +44 (0)7711 267500