Purpose of Job:
- To assist Head of Corporate Banking to ensure Corporate Banking Department of the Bank’s London Branch behaves ethically and produces
work that is compliance with relevant Laws and Regulatory requirements.
Key result areas:
- Effective AML & Compliance monitoring and controls in operation
- Accurate and relevant MI for Compliance reporting and monitoring
- Compliance with Financial Crime including KYC and AML requirements
- Satisfactory performance of responsibilities
- Staff and Management of the Bank
- External & Internal Auditors
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Support the Loan Origination function throughout all stages, from initial transaction analysis to final documentation and completion
phase, including, but not limited to, preparing underwriting applications, deal screening support memos and arranging material for pricing meetings.
- As a secondary function and under the supervision of the Executive Director of Syndications, provide general support to other
Originators and pooled resource team members in London to achieve the common goal and targets for the entire department.
- Ensure that all the administrative and compliance tasks associated with the origination function are completed within the provided
deadlines, including preparing compliance check-sheets for pitch-books, updating the pricing database and the pipeline reports, among others.
- Take the lead on the production of high quality tailor-made client presentations and pitch-books.
- Prepare management reporting, market analysis and client briefings/offerings to meet tight deadlines.
- Focus on internal/external execution of the transactions in coordination with the Originator with emphasis on preparation of offers,
client presentations and execution of the documentation process when the bank is appointed as a documentation bank or Coordinator.
- Review client/counterparty documentation to verify accuracy, querying non-standard terms and clauses to ensure smooth and efficient
transaction processes. Interaction with legal department and external legal counsel.
- Responsible for drafting term sheets, mandate letters, offers and all other relevant documentation.
- Responsible for other bilateral loans, carry on credit proposal, post-approval review etc.
- Promote the Bank’s brand to domestic network to support the development of business.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer, and ensures that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of
gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Candidates are selected for
interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting
For further information, please contact:
Enrico Castagnetti, Wintermann Search & Selection Limited