Purpose / Context
The Operations Officer is responsible for regularly supporting the Head of Operations; ensuring the Branch operational activities run smoothly and efficiently.
- Manage the whole lifecycle of bilateral and syndicated loans including disbursement, re-pricing, rollover, calculation and collection of fees, repayment etc.
- Interpret loan agreements in relation to the back-office function.
- Deploy understanding of a range of collateral types and related collateral documentation.
- Implement, book and monitor credit lines.
- Support Head of Operations on projects as required.
Experience & Skills Required
- Must have a minimum of 5-10 years general banking operations experience gained in international branches of foreign banks, including 5 years’ experience in loan
- Must have proven experience of implementing and testing back office systems.
- Ideally have experience of working in a small team, cross training and backing up other related roles.
- Possess an excellent knowledge of SWIFT and formatting payment messages.
- Must have an advanced level working knowledge of Excel.
- Must be a University Graduate, preferably a degree in Finance or a relevant discipline.
- Fluent Mandarin
Candidates must have an up to date UK/EU work permit
For further information, please contact:
Enrico Castagnetti, Wintermann Search & Selection Limited
Mobile: +44 (0)7711 267500