With a view to further strengthening the Wembley branch operations, Our Client, a subsidiary of an overseas bank has an immediate
- Account opening and compliance of KYC guidelines and maintenance of AOFs.
- Opening and maintenance of company accounts, individual accounts and
- Checking and verification of all individual AOFs and High Risk accounts.
- Strong knowledge handling cash receipts, payments, outward clearing.
- Checking of cheques and sending confirmations to branches on daily basis.
- Returning of physical cheques to the customers on the same day.
- Checking long books on daily basis (Monitoring checking)
- Attending customers/phones and providing customer service promptly
- Doing credit saf, CIFAS for all new accounts opened, filing of all account related documents.
- Any other work assigned by Branch Head or Manager.
The ideal candidate with following expertise is preferred:
- Previous experience within Financial Services (minimum 2 years)
- Experience in quality assurance and control Experience with workflow tools.
- Needs to have confidence to be able to phone people / clients and to liaise with various stakeholders.
- It is essential that you possess the ability to prioritise workload effectively and a can do attitude and not afraid to venture into
- It is beneficial to have a good working knowledge of Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Outlook.
As this is a small friendly team, the role would suit someone who is a team player and is able to engage easily with fellow team
Our client is an equal opportunities employer, and ensures that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of
gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Candidates are selected for
interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting
For further information, please contact:
Enrico Castagnetti, Wintermann Search & Selection Limited
Mobile: +44 (0)7711