Our client, an International Asian bank, is currently searching for a Mandarin speaking IT
Analyst to work in their London office:-
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Assist to support London Branch employees with IT requirements to ensure they have the right technology and IT support for their
- Assist to support branch IT infrastructure and system maintenance.
- Work with other departments to support with system testing for new system implementation and current system upgrade.
- In addition to these duties, the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties within his/her
capacity as necessary to meet the needs of the bank's business.
- Ad hoc requirements.
- Degree holder a minimum requirement.
- Major in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Automation, Finance Engineering, etc.
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English.
- Minimum 1-year relevant work experience, with at least 3 years of total working experience (including internship or PhD
- Preferable with programing language skills, such as Java, C++, C#, Python, VBA, PHP.
- Preferable with database knowledge, such as MYSQL, MSSQL.
- Knowledge on project management and/or software lifecycle management.
- Independent problem solving ability.
- Keen to learn new skills and technology.
- Experience on Treasury system, Banking system, Accounting system will be a bonus.
- Experience on Data Mining, AI, Big Data will be a bonus.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer, and ensures that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of
gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Candidates are selected for
interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting
For further information, please contact:
Enrico Castagnetti, Wintermann Search & Selection Limited
Mobile: +44 (0)7711 267500