The ideal candidate should have following hands on experience –
- Have good understanding and knowledge in the areas of Know your Customer, Anti-Money Laundering and Fraud Prevention
- Should be adept in conducting enhanced due diligence investigations for discounting various types of alerts.
- Have good analytical skills for discounting Transaction Monitoring alerts after completing detailed investigation and understanding the
- Have experience in review and discounting of PEP, Sanctions, and adverse media hits on customers.
- Attend to and release/close the number of alerts generated and complete the investigations within the agreed service level
- Review quality of rationale provided for discounting the alerts based on assessment of overall profile of the customer for proper
investigation of alerts.
- Take opportunity to improve day-to-day performance and communicate effectively.
- Work Independently and as part of the team.
- Take on ad-hoc duties related to Financial Crime Operations.
- UK experience of 3 years or more in the field of Fin Crime & KYC / AML.
- Attention to detail.
- Adaptable and keen to drive change.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and ensures that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of
gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Candidates are selected for
interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting
For further information, please contact:
Enrico Castagnetti, Wintermann Search & Selection Limited
Mobile: +44 (0)7711 267500