- Building and developing a network of Financial Institutions in the local financial community，establish and maintain relationship with Financial Institution (Bank and non-bank), particularly
in areas such as Treasury and Trading.
- Carry out product management, provide new product planning, identify new business opportunities and bolster new growth points.
Particular interest is developing funding lines from Financial Institutions.
- Organise marketing events to promote the banks Financial Markets product and services to the local clients.
- Provide credit and business proposals and reviews and manage the client relationship through the full product cycle including
on-boarding and documentation;
- Carry out KYC and AML related work, including regular reviews, on all Financial Institution clients.
- In addition to these duties, the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties within his/her
capacity as necessary to meet the needs of the bank's business.
- This role will sit in the trading room so any previous financial market sales and execution experience would be viewed
- Some working knowledge of the UK Regulatory environment (EMIR, MiFid, etc)
Experience & Skills Required
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking or Business.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Financial Markets relationship manager in the UK.
- English is essential. A good knowledge of Mandarin is a plus but not essential.
- Excellent communication and marketing skills, and strong self-motivation.
Candidates must have an up to date UK/EU work permit
For further information, please contact:
Enrico Castagnetti, Wintermann Search & Selection Limited
Mobile: +44 (0)7711 267500