- Processing and recommendation of credit proposals including syndicated loans, corporate loans, SME and other business loans to the
- Support all phases of the transaction cycle starting from deal origination, financial analysis, deal structuring, execution, due
diligence, and post completion review/renewals and follow up.
- Undertake financial analysis to identify all material financial risks and opportunities across a range of lending requests from
customers and ensure quality credit underwriting within the Banks risk appetite taking account of counterparty and sector trends.
- Timely processing and recommendation of review/renewal proposals/miscellaneous request/new business and placing before respective
authority through proper channel.
- Carrying out internal risk ratings of the borrowers.
- Periodic inspection of borrowers’ business and projects to ensure adherence to covenants as per sanctioned proposal.
- Participate in transaction meetings with Head Corporate Lending and where appropriate attend client due diligent meetings.
- Proper maintenance and storage of loan documentation and also to ensure the document remains live and valid.
- Covenant compliance – pre as well as post disbursement.
- Following up with customers for necessary papers required for respective committees for approval before due date.
- Preparation and submission of required reports/information for internal and external requirements of the bank and also MIS, both
independently and in coordination with the Risk Management Department/Other department.
- Produce regular portfolio reports on exposures, LGD’s asset concentrations, security coverage, performance trends, etc working in
conjunction with the Banks vision and business plan.
Maintain compliance with all policies and procedures of the Bank.
Description of Other Duties
- Mainly responsible for Credit processing and approval
- Timely review and renewal of all credit facilities in Stage 1 and 2.
- Monitoring of Stage 1 and 2 accounts – which includes undertaking follow ups, meetings and telephonic talk with prospective and
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3 years’ experience previously in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Strong organisational skills to plan, prioritise and execute duties
- Strong attention to detail
- The candidate must have MBA qualification
- CFA / CA qualification (Desirable)
Our client is an equal opportunities employer, and ensures that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of
gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Candidates are selected for
interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting
For further information, please contact:
Enrico Castagnetti, Wintermann Search & Selection Limited
Mobile: +44 (0)7711 267500