Main function of Job
- The primary objective is to write credit proposal for real estate transactions.
- The job holder will be responsible for assisting Senior Manager (Residential Real Estate) in overall activities and manage housekeeping
issues across the portfolio of RRE clients.
- Strengthen the relationship with Bank’s customers and project the Bank’s value proposition to customers.
- Contributes to: The achievement of overall Senior Manager’s Strategy
SMCR Status - Certified Employee:
A Relevant Certified Person, Holds a certificate of Fitness and Propriety (SYSC 5.2.7 G)
Applicable main business activities and functions of a relevant authorised person:
Key Responsibilities & Approximate Time Split:
- Credit Write Up & Portfolio Management - 65%
- Prepare credit applications with adequate assessment of credit worthiness, risk implications and arranges timely approvals.
- Monitor and control housekeeping issues including but not limited to insurance, valuation etc. and their resolution/ arrangement as per
- On-going responsibility for control and quality of portfolio, using available triggers and adherence to risk management guidelines and
- Deal with and find solutions to customer complaints and requests.
- Provide support to Senior Manager RRE as required.
- Ensure customer fulfilment and satisfaction.
- Ensuring that treating customer fairly (TCF) principles are adhered to at all times.
- Internal/ External Relationship Management Effectiveness – 10%
- Key Internal Relationships: Senior Manager - RRE, Head of Wholesale Banking, Head of Credit Risk, Credit Risk Managers, Branch
Operations, Compliance and Central Operations (COPS)
- Key External Relationships: Clients
- Ensure the delivery of the Bank’s strategy- understand customers’ banking needs and serve them
Training likely to assist effectiveness in the role, and which may have been completed during/undertaking
- Risk assessment and management
- Ongoing Regulatory training
- Bank procedures and policies
- Knowledge of Bank’s products and services
- Knowledge of the Bank’s culture and values
- Meeting customer needs
- Business awareness
- Team Player
- Data analysis
- Analysis and judgement
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of managing commercial clients
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
Knowledge, Experience & Professional Skills
- Business, finance, economics or accounting related education
- 5 years plus experience in a financial institution preferably in handling business and RRE accounts with credit analysis and have
- A good understanding of the general, economic, political and business environment of UK
Our client is an equal opportunities employer, and ensures that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of
gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Candidates are selected for
interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting
For further information, please contact:
Enrico Castagnetti, Wintermann Search & Selection Limited